Location: Greater Manchester
Contact Name: Clare Norman
Are you an experienced Block Property Manager? Are you looking for the next step in your career that can give you the opportunity to work with a highly reputable property firm in the North West?
A leading property firm in Greater Manchester is looking for an IRPM Block Manager to join the team, providing a full management service to their strong client base across the UK. This property management company, with a growing portfolio of residential and student properties, is seeking a highly experienced block property manager who is looking to progress and excel in their career.
Working alongside the Senior Property Manager, as the successful Block Manager, you will be responsible for aspects including,
- Taking a hands-on proactive role with your diverse portfolio of sites.
- Carrying out regular property inspections.
- Assisting the Senior Property Manager with preparation of annual service charge budgets, health and safety management and insurance compliance.
- Dealing with tenant and client queries.
- Reading and summarising leases, ensuring all data is maintained on the property management system.
- Advance planning for critical lease events.
- Taking a proactive approach in terms of asset management opportunities.
- To manage all repairs and planned maintenance of the residential portfolio, developing systems to monitor the performance and costs.
- To manage preventative maintenance schedules.
- To assist the Senior Property Manager with annual Planned Maintenance and Improvement Plans.
- To report to the Senior Property Manager on the progress, compliance, and performance of the residential portfolio.
As the successful IRPM Residential Block Property Manager, you will be an articulate and professional individual who finds it easy to build rapport. You will have a high attention to detail, good report writing skills, and will be IRPM qualified. You must also have knowledge of Section 20’s, fire safety works and cladding issues.
Salary is c£30,000 – £33,000 doe plus benefits
For more information about this rare opportunity to become part of such an accomplished Property Management team please contact Clare Norman for a completely confidential discussion.
Clifton Gray is a specialist property recruitment company. We specialise in placing property professionals within architecture, residential property, and commercial property, from entry level through to senior appointments.
If you are currently working within the property sector, and you would like to hear more about how Clifton Gray can guide you through your next career move, please get in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com