Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Location: Manchester / North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 07879 413 765
Our client has been providing expert advice across all aspects of the property sector through a national office network and are involved in some of the largest commercial, residential and mixed-use property projects both in the UK, and further afield.
About the Role
The Capital Markets team is well-established on a both a regional and national basis and the team continue to advise on the largest, high profile transactions, working across several sectors predominantly across the industrial and office asset classes.
An ambitious and committed Investment/Capital Markets Surveyor is required to join this successful team, to be based in Manchester, North West UK.
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic Surveyor, this is a genuine opportunity to work alongside an experienced and successful team, working with a diverse client base across the North of England and be involved in market leading projects.
- Undertake detailed financial analysis
- Provide extensive property due diligence in support of investment acquisition & disposals
- Track market activity by compiling availability and transaction schedules
- Undertake market research & maintain comparable databases
- Manage & assist in key clients’ relationships, fundamentally providing clear and concise reports and advice
- Track key investment requirements
- MRICS qualified; registered valuer preferred (not essential)
- Competent in all Microsoft Office applications (including a high level of competence in Excel) and relevant IT-based systems
- Excellent report writing skills
- Understanding of Discounted Cash Flow valuations
- Strong analytical skills & commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Personable, dedicated to the role and developing strong client relationships.
- Knowledge of Argus Developer preferred (not essential)
- High level of organisational skills with some flexibility to multi-task
- Willingness to travel throughout UK
- UK Driving Licence – an advantage
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary based on entry level, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance
- Performance related staff profit share
- 26 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme membership
- Life & Accident insurance
- Income protection scheme
- Private Medical & Critical Illness Cover
- Professional fees paid
- And much more
Please contact Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role: AK18573.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org