Salary: £Negotiable + Benefits (D.O.E.)
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
Our client is a national firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Consultants with a network of nine offices and a current headcount of more than 400. They provide comprehensive property advice to public and private sector organisations and their clients – including over 40 per cent of the FTSE100 – hold some of the largest property portfolios in the country.
Our clients’ Capital Markets team is seeking a Qualified Surveyor (Senior Surveyor/Associate level) to join their Manchester office. This is an exciting opportunity to continue a career in investment, where you will be involved with both acquisitions and disposals across industrial, offices, retail and alternative markets.
Assisting in valuation and cash flow analysis for clients.
- Undertaking extensive property due diligence in support of investment acquisition and disposal instructions.
- Business development, looking for opportunities and creating networks.
- Supporting client care initiatives.
- Market research and maintaining comparable databases.
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
You will be a qualified surveyor with a desire to specialise in investment.
- MRICS qualified.
- Previous Investment experience.
- Proven IT skills, including high-level Microsoft Word and Excel competencies.
- Well organised, efficient, using initiative and working to tight deadlines. Good written/communication skills with an eye for detail.
- A commitment to excellence and developing strong client relationships.
- Flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn with and develop the team.
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
- A high degree of analytical ability.
Full driving licence.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance
- Performance related staff profit share scheme
- 26 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year.
- Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
- Life/Accident insurance
- Private Medical Cover
- Fitness Allowance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Interest Free Rental Deposit Loan
- Employee assistance programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced maternity pay after two years’ service
Alongside competitive compensation and benefits package, our client offers all staff the ongoing opportunities to learn and develop, through in-house CPD sessions, further education support as well as internal and external training programmes.
The company encourages pro-bono work and volunteering as well as regular social and sporting activities to engage with all your colleagues.
Your progression will be supported and guided by managers and mentors using a transparent framework so you can clearly see what you need to do to get to where you want to be.
The normal hours of work for this position are 0900hrs to 1730hrs, Monday to Friday. This position also involves out of hours working on an ‘as necessary’ basis.
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference for this role.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property, Legal, Engineering & Business Support Sectors and our consultants are highly experienced in their specialist sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, call us now for a confidential chat on 0161 393 9889 or email@example.com Please see our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for more opportunities.