Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 plus car allowance + benefits + APC support
Contact Name: James Adamson
We have a fantastic career opportunity for a career-minded Quantity Surveyor (PQS) to join a thriving construction consultancy in their newly established Manchester office.
The Consultancy was established in 2014 initially in London and have rapidly grown to 120 staff across London, Bristol, Brighton, Manchester and Leeds. They offer Cost, Project Management and Building Surveying services to a healthy 50/50 split of Private and Public sector clients, many of which are major blue-chip organisations and Developers. They are a young and dynamic company with an excellent culture. They have good sustainable growth plans, cutting edge systems & software and they operate a flexible working policy.
The Manchester office is headed up by a Regional Director with over 30 years of hands-on experience, developing successful PM and Cost Management teams for some of the UK’s most recognizable industry names. He is looking to appoint an intermediate level Quantity Surveyor to support and grow his established Client base and some recent project wins.
As an RICS approved employer, they are particularly proud of their approach to supporting their graduates through their APC. They also encourage the development of every employee’s individual skills and abilities which will enable you to progress through your career.
The role will involve providing Cost Consultancy services on a huge range of both Public and Private sector projects all local to the North West.
The Quantity Surveyor Role:
- Estimating and cost planning
- Procurement advice
- Cost Plans
- Employers Agent
- Tender document preparation and reporting
- Contract administrator and cost control
- Interim valuations
- Cost reporting
- Contract and dispute advice
The Quantity Surveyor/Intermediate Quantity Surveyor:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- A minimum of 3 years+ post Graduate experience
- Have previously undertaken the role of Quantity Surveyor
- Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end-user client
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
- £30,000 – £40,000 per annum
- Car Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Fantastic APC Support with an internal assessor
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com