Salary: £30k - £40k + car allowance + APC support + benefits
Contact Name: James Adamson
Telephone: 07709 490 805
We have an excellent opportunity for an Intermediate-level Quantity Surveyor (PQS) to work for a highly successful and multi-award-winning construction consultancy in Manchester. The role will involve providing cost consultancy services in all major sectors ranging from Grade A City-centre new build offices, leisure and hotel refurbishments, grade 2 listen Local Authority building repairs, University campus projects, a range of NHS facilities to £100m+ mix use schemes.
This role presents an opportunity for a proactive Intermediate level Quantity Surveyor to add support to Senior staff and manage their own projects, acting as a contact with the client. Our client has a very strong order book and due to recent project and framework wins has multiple vacancies.
The Quantity Surveyor will be expected to complete the following unaided:
- Project valuations.
- Project financial reports.
- Variation assessments.
- Have basic measurement skills to facilitate the completion of 1 and 3 above.
- Be able to assess cash flow forecasts from a contractor.
- Be able to put a cost plan together.
- Be comfortable with meetings, in terms of contributing to them and, if necessary, guiding or chairing them.
Quantity Surveyor requirements:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a similar technical discipline
- 2- 5 years post Graduate experience
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
- £30,000 – £40,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Flexible working hours for everyone
- Car/ Fuel Allowance – all business miles paid
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Fantastic APC Support
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com