Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Contact Name: Sebastian Surridge
Our client is regarded as one of the best consultancies to work for in the UK; they have won multiple awards and the culture is one of promotion according to talent and impact, not time-served in the business. They currently have a vacancy for a career minded Intermediate level Quantity Surveyor (PQS) to join their busy Manchester office.
They are looking for a degree qualified Quantity Surveyor (PQS) with 1-3 years’ experience of providing PQS services to clients. The company boasts a portfolio of £350m – £400m worth of current projects including one of Europe’s tallest Student Residential scheme.
The Quantity Surveyor Role:
- Take & support projects
- Act as a contact with each client
- Attending site visits & Progress meetings
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to self-manage tasks
- Conducting Feasibility Studies and Cost planning
- Offering Procurement advice & tender documentation
The Quantity Surveyor:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline
- 1-3 years post-grad experience with a Consultant or End user client
- Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services
- Able to Client face, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Ability to build long term relationships with clients
- Ability to manage projects in a diligent manner
- Working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
- A RICS accredited Structured Training Programme with the advantage that your Counsellor will be an APC Assessor. So, you will become Chartered quickly
- Competitive salary and benefits available
- Gain experience with one of the top market leading Consultancies in the UK
- Exposure to high profile, high value Construction Projects.
Along with support and mentorship from their Senior Surveyors, you will be in the ideal environment to thrive.
If this is an opportunity of interest, or if you have any queries, please feel free to give Sebastian a call at Vertical Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 07747 534475. Alternatively, if you’re not looking but know of someone who is, please do let me know as we pay referral fees for successful recommendations. If you prefer you can also drop me an email on Sebastian.email@example.com.
Quantity Surveyor/Quantity Surveying/Cost Management/PQS/Manchester
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org