Salary: Genuine First year OTE £40k-£70k
Contact Name: Mark Noakes
Executive appointments within FM and housing associations
VACANCY REF: MN2112a
Our teams are growing to meet the demands of both our clients and candidates across the North West.
If you want to develop your career, enjoy flexibility in your working week and have access to exceptional clients and candidates, then Kingsley can provide all of these, and more.
Our consultants not only have unrestricted client lists but also freedom of geographical markets within the UK, allowing each consultant to benefit from the effort and work they are willing to commit.
Joining Kingsley will lead to a highly rewarding career for hardworking, professional individuals, in addition to:
- An industry-leading commission structure from 20% up to 50%
- Combined with a competitive base salary
- Excellent work/social benefits
- Regular Training & Support
- Clear career path/progression
- Set within a professional, yet fun atmosphere
- Strong team spirit
- 25 days’ holiday, plus ‘birthday holiday and holidays for achieving above target
- High-quality, city-centre office environments
- …and much, much more!
All conversations are confidential, call: Mark Noakes
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com