Salary: £35,000 - £50,000, plus benefits
Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 07879 413 765
Kingsley has been retained by a well-respected & highly successful property consultancy who, as a consequence of continued growth are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and MRICS Qualified Commercial Agency Surveyor, (from Senior to Associate level) to join their North West team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working across both office and industrial agency markets, you shall report to senior colleagues and work alongside other team members on a regional and national basis.
- Provide a high level of professional service and advice, consistent with your position and experience.
- At all times to positively and actively promote the company and its’ services through the team, existing & potential clients, competitors, etc.
- Undertake instructions diligently, professionally and in a timely manner in accordance with best practice internal procedures and RICS guidance.
- To undertake business development activities both for the team and the company in general, developing an instruction base of clients in the office and industrial sectors.
- Generate sustainable profits at, or above, an expected volume and minimum level of profit and help to generate work and deliver profitability to all Service Lines and office locations across the Firm.
- To actively develop relationships with existing clients and to retain their ongoing business.
- Nurture, develop and mentor team members across all business & professional skills.
- Seek opportunities to represent the company through public speaking, editorial comment, social media, research papers, thought leadership, etc.
- Fulfil your RICS obligations with regards to Continuing Professional Development.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- MRICS qualified – 2 years+ PQE
- A proven track record of acquiring and disposing of office, retail and industrial space, with transactional experience for both landlord/developer and occupier-led instructions.
- Prior knowledge of the north west markets and key players within.
- Ability to business generate and win new instructions and clients.
- Hungry and driven to improve and grow with the team.
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- IT literate/proficient in use of Microsoft Office 365, Word and Excel
- Strong planning, organisational and communication skills
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary – D.O.E.
- Car Allowance
- Life & Private Healthcare Insurance
- 24 Days Holiday p.a. min.
- Discretionary Annual Incentive
- Company Pension Scheme
- Medical Cash Plan
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference for this role – AK18577.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com