Salary: Upto £40k Plus Benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
The Position & Team
My client is a multi-disciplinary global surveying consultancy and has a strong and well-established industrial agency department, both nationally and in their Manchester office. The Manchester team is experiencing increasing volumes of work, both in terms of the quantity and quality of instructions, and consequently they are looking to appoint an Industrial Agency Surveyor / Senior Surveyor.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading industrial agency teams in the North West. Our client’s team provides a comprehensive offering to it’s clients, including agency, valuation, viability, consultancy etc.
- Advising both landlord and occupier clients; the team prides itself on dealing with grade A leasing instructions and acquisitions
- Providing excellent professional advice and service to clients in support of instructions
- Supporting the team plan to develop a client portfolio
- Acting as prime client interface on projects
- Supporting the team profile in the market
- Supporting Associate Directors and Directors by contributing to client presentations, bids and pitches
- Identifying key technical issues/problems in transactions and offers appropriate solutions
- Providing input to support delivery of client assignments
- Working collaboratively to generate new instructions and pool expertise within the team
- Ability to identify and proactively look for new business and revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
- Managing and liaising with internal teams and external consultants to provide a full service to the client
- Keeping own knowledge of relevant case law up to date
- Degree level qualification
- MRICS preferred
- Experience of working in a large practice and/or corporate environment could be advantageous
- Rounded experience of general surveying skills
- An understanding of business development and client relationship management
- Experience in networking and building relationships internally and externally
- Experience selling successfully to clients
- Demonstrable technical competence in areas relevant to role
- Demonstrable understanding of market and local knowledge
- Knowledge of the real estate industry sector
- Business and report writing experience
- Detailed knowledge of current legislation and case law relevant to role
- IT skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
- High level of numerical reasoning and analytical skills
- Agency background would be an advantage but is not essential
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of written/verbal English
Our client’s culture is highly professional. They are looking to recruit an individual who enjoys responding to challenges, is excited by meeting the toughest targets and has fun working at the leading edge. Our client places a strong emphasis on training and educating staff, including drawing up personal development plans and offering in-depth appraisals. They will support career progression through development programs and experience gained.
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
To apply for this position, then please apply below or email your CV to email@example.com
Call Andrew Kingsley on 0161 393 9889, for further information.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the legal, engineering and property sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your career next move, call us for a confidential chat or email us firstname.lastname@example.org