Salary: To £60,000 (D.O.E.) + Car Allowance & Benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 07879 413 765
VACANCY REF: AK18749
On behalf of a successful property company, Kingsley is recruiting an exceptional Director to lead and drive forward the strategic ambitions of this long-established Property Managing Agent, based on the outskirts of Liverpool.
This is an in-house opportunity and as Managing Agent to its’ own group of companies, this dynamic and ambitious family business has a portfolio of circa 300 residential and commercial properties across the Northwest of England.
The role is predominantly within the Residential sector (80% of the company portfolio) with some potential for Commercial Portfolio responsibility.
*A Full Job Description is available upon request
We require an ARLA qualified professional with an excellent track record in property management matched with exceptional financial and leadership skills. You will be an energetic, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial professional with a proven track record of achieving success, maximising income across a property portfolio, managing people and be passionate about the challenge of this Director level appointment.
You will need to have:
- ARLA qualification preferred (candidates with only strong experience will also considered)
- Outstanding knowledge and experience of the property market including residential and commercial lettings
- A passion for business management and excellent customer service
- Strong financial skills including analysing data and financial forecasting
- Competent in the use of IT and data management applications
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full driving licence with the use of a vehicle for business purposes
The successful candidate will work as a Director, delivering exceptional service to the Group of Companies and effectively managing the residential & commercial property portfolio.
- A Salary of between £50,000 – £60,000 (D.O.E.)
- Car allowance
- … and more
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join an long established and successful organisation.
To apply for this position in complete confidence, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the Northwest and beyond. Our consultants hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org