Salary: Up to £50,000 plus benefits
Location: Cheshire/South Manchester
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley MRICS
Telephone: 07879 413 765
Kingsley is retained by one of the largest national commercial property companies, providing high quality commercial premises to companies across a range of different business sectors.
To support the company’s continued growth, they are strengthening several teams across the business and have created a new opportunity for a Property Management Surveyor to join the organisation.
Working closely with the Head of Property Management and the Senior Management Surveyor, the Management Surveyor will form an integral part of the newly formed Property Management team with responsibility for key property management activities for a major Blue-Chip’ scheme in South Manchester/Cheshire.
Acting as the property management expert, you will work in close partnership with the Head of Operations, the Asset Manager and Commercial (Sales) teams to provide a holistic property team for the asset. Teamwork and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues will be crucial in this role.
Over time, the role will evolve to focus on other key activity areas such as asset management and commercial (sales) work.
- Provide excellent professional advice and service to our internal clients
- Responsibility towards the service charge expenditure
- Preparation of service charge budgets
- Monitoring of service charge expenditure
- Reconciling service charge budgets in accordance with the best practice
- Regularly audit exercises around your service charge budgets
- Work closely with our Supplier & Relationship management team
- Establish and nourish good working relationships with colleagues in the wider Group
- Respond to customer queries promptly and in line with high level of customer service
- Create, manage and maintain building by building reports for the Asset Manager
- Ensure that all insurance and other professional services are delivered
- Regularly inspection of accommodation/estate and issues acted upon
- Portfolio Mobilisation in a smooth manner
- Lead the ‘Transition In’ or ‘Transition Out’ of any acquisitions or disposals
- Understanding the client’s overall asset management requirements for the building
- Understanding leases commitments at all times
- Assist the finance team in the preparation of rent demands and service charge
- Processing tenant applications and preparing client recommendations
- MRICS Qualified – 2/3 years PQE
- Experience in the management of large multi-let buildings with mixed commercial and retail uses – client-side experience not essential
- Experience working with external clients in an asset management arena
- Market knowledge and bring into day-to-day management
- Experience working for large institutional funds and high-profile portfolios
- Experience of client reporting meetings
- Experience with due diligence, mobilisation and the transitioning in of new instructions
- Creating and managing service charge budgets up to and over £2m (per asset)
- Experience in service charge analysis for budgets up to and over £2m per annum (per asset)
- Competitive, up to £50,000 per annum, plus benefits
- Agile Working
- Life Assurance
- Employer matched pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- 24 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme
- And much more
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role AK18670.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the North West and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors.
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org