Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 plus car allowance & benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley MRICS
Telephone: 07879 413 765
Kingsley is retained by a world-wide leading supplier to the airline industry that possesses a large (and growing) property portfolio, located in and around 17 airports within the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Our client is looking to appoint an experienced, high calibre Property Asset & Development Manager to join this clients’ UK & Ireland Property Asset Management team, to be responsible for the day-to-day Property Asset Management of the leasehold portfolio, working predominantly from Manchester.
Reporting to the Procurement and Property Director, the Property Asset & Development Manager is responsible for implementing the strategy for the clients’ property portfolio across the 17 airports which comprise office, warehousing, bonded warehousing and airline catering properties – currently at circa 38 leasehold interests.
Primarily this will involve:
- the strategic sourcing, leasing and fit out of properties as well as the disposal of properties in line with operational and/or airline contract requirements;
- the ongoing lease management of its’ property portfolio, including rent review negotiations;
- ensuring the property portfolio remains compliant to the lease and all regulatory obligations;
- project leading property related site developments, managing all internal stakeholders and external advisors.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualities:
- RICS or equivalent 5+ years post qualification experience
- Strong interpersonal/communication & negotiation skills
- Decisive decision-making skills to evidence-based judgements, assessing risks to achieve delivery and taking accountability for results.
- In-depth knowledge of industry standards of process and procedures of asset management including quality assurance requirements together with technical expertise in specific areas which will include rent reviews, lease renewals and rating
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Knowledge and experience of a wide range of different property markets but towards the aviation, office and industrial sectors at each airport.
- Ability to understand, identify and work with internal and external stakeholders/ partners to meet requirements
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at any given time
- Track record of taking responsibility and achieving milestones, targets and outputs.
- Ability to drive project teams to meet deadlines and timetables.
- Ability to represent the company and act as a company ambassador
- Communicate effectively at various levels up and down an organisation in a style appropriate to the audience
- A basic salary of circa £70,000 per annum (D.O.E.);
- Car Allowance;
- Private Healthcare;
- Pension; and more
For a more detailed Job Specification and/or to apply for this position in complete confidence, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the North West and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors.
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org