Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 plus company car & benefits
Location: Northwest / Lancashire
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley MRICS
Telephone: 07879 413 765
On behalf of a successful privately owned property company, with a successful track record in property investment, development and strategic land promotion, Kingsley is recruiting an MRTPI Town Planner or Senior Town Planner to join a busy and highly successful Development / Strategic Land team, predominantly within Residential Development with some Commercial Development responsibility.
The key responsibilities shall include:
- Site search and planning appraisals for new opportunities
- Support and inform bid submissions where required
- Manage the planning promotion of existing and new sites through the planning system including local plan promotion, planning applications and appeals
- Manage relationships with promotion partners and landowners
- Provide planning support during the disposal process
- Preparation and submission of planning applications to support the continued development of the commercial estate
- Assist the ongoing management of the commercial estate with planning input where required
- Assist the wider Group Companies with ad hoc planning advice
- Professional Membership of the RTPI;
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, flexible and commercially astute with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to act on your own initiative, accept responsibility;
- Strong focus on own professional skills and integrity;
- The ability and confidence to engage directly other professionals within project design teams, to give advice and direction, plus when required to make decisions;
- The ability to multi-task, work to tight timescales, with minimal supervision and to a high standard;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and analytical abilities; and
- Confident team player able to work well with colleagues and clients.
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook);
- Ability to undertake viability assessments and prepare market reports;
- Sound analytical skills;
- A driving licence.
- A Salary of between £35,000 – £45,000 DOE
- Company car
- 25 days holiday
- …and more
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join a long established and successful private organisation.
To apply for this position in complete confidence, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the Northwest and beyond. Our consultants hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org