Salary: Salary – Negotiable (Competitive - Doe)
Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Our client is a specialist division within a major construction & development organisation, that works closely with clients to produce innovative solutions and facilitate the successful delivery of projects. Due to our clients’ continued growth, we are looking for a non-contentious construction lawyer to expand our clients’ existing team of construction professionals.
The role will be focussed on the development side of the business and will be primarily concerned with the general agreement and drafting of construction documentation required in conjunction with the sale and financing of large-scale student accommodation and build to rent residential developments.
Key duties will include:
- Liaison with external property lawyers and the group’s investment team regarding construction related matters
- Reviewing of draft development and funding agreements and advising on construction obligations
- Negotiation and agreement of contract conditions and amendments thereto with investors / purchasers / funders legal representatives
- Negotiation and agreement of contract conditions and amendments thereto with external contractors
- Drafting of building contracts in conjunction with the commercial and technical teams
- Negotiation, agreement and drafting of professional team appointments in conjunction with the commercial and technical teams
- Negotiation, agreement and drafting of collateral warranties, third party rights and letters of reliance
- Management of the administration and delivery of construction documents in accordance with the relevant development and funding agreements
The successful candidate will be suitably experienced with a proven track record of developments of similar scale and complexity and dealing with top industry law firms.
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
To apply for this position then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 0151 242 1630 for further information.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property & Property Sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your career next move, call us for a confidential chat on 0151 242 1630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com