Salary: Up to £50,000, plus car allowance and benefits
Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 07879 413 765
The client is a FTSE 100 PLC and a global leader in their sector providing services into the majority of markets including construction, energy, industrial, infrastructure and governments across Europe, The US and Canada.
A Commercial Property Manager / FM Surveyor is required to lead and take responsibility on the property estate and estate services across the UK and Ireland.
Reporting to the Head of Property, your key duties shall include:
- Manage the property consultants including, Property Advisors, Agents, Landlords and Legal representatives
- Advise upon property acquisitions and disposals
- Advise upon Landlord/Tenant issues
- Data administration and reporting, utilising the Estates and FM software (IBM TRIRIGA)
- Monthly reporting to maintain the integrity and condition of The Estate
- Set improvement targets and objectives in relation to the FM helpdesk,
- Build and manage strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Monitor outputs and manage reporting, resources, planning and forecasting
Salary and Benefits include:
- a competitive salary – between £40,000 and £50,000 per annum
- car allowance
- generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave)
- life assurance
- competitive pension scheme.
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference AK18482 for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org