Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley MRICS
Telephone: 07879 413 765
Our client is one of the largest commercial property companies in the North of England, providing high quality commercial premises to companies across a range of different business sectors including office/working space, retail and leisure.
The organisation continues to invest considerable effort on their product, developing ground-breaking workspaces that meet the needs of modern business and evolving working practices, whilst always looking for ways to innovate service and create competitive advantage in commercial property.
To support the company’s growth, they are strengthening several teams across the business and as a result are looking to appoint a Commercial Account Manager.
The role is an excellent opportunity for the successful individual to make a real difference by driving and delivering customer loyalty, through customers relationships and anticipating their specific requirements at every step of their property journey.
You need to be able to develop and maintain relationships with strong experience in Account Management and be comfortable networking within the Manchester region.
Duties & responsibilities
- Own and manage a number of key customer accounts within the portfolio, driving retention and developing strong stakeholder relationships.
- Deliver on all elements of property customer account management including; lease renewals, expansions, relocations, rent reviews, customer relationships (including debt and queries), and owning and driving the data regarding each in turn.
- Remain constantly aware of the values and standards within the portfolio, liaising with the Portfolio Manager, and Area/Customer Operations Managers.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Be an advocate for the customer and lead by example.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and departments across the business, ensuring you have well rounded knowledge of the customer journey.
- Drive the use of the internal CRM system, working with internal teams to monitor performance and utilise data for trend analysis and insight.
- You will be fully aware of market dynamics and competition, utilise networks and relationships to ensure your team is aware of trends and innovation within the sector, whilst continually acting as an ambassador for the business.
The ideal candidate
- An excellent communicator, you will have the ability to remain professional during challenging conversations, negotiations and stakeholder relationships.
- You will have the ability to gather, analyse and action commercial decisions
- Ability to recognise strategic opportunities in assets – including changing customer mix, occupational locations and development opportunities to deliver higher returns.
- Ability to develop a strong presence in the market, building purposeful relationships with agents, solicitors and stakeholders, attending networking and in-house events and other conference/seminar events looking for continuous personal development.
- You will bring experience of delivering first-class customer service to external customers in high pressure commercial environments.
- You are a credible expert, earning respect in the business through capability, authenticity and a team player.
- Customer focused, thriving on momentum and experimentation.
- Experience in Property – Property related Degree and RICS qualified beneficial but not necessary
- Support is provided towards APC and RICS qualifications
- Competitive, up to £45,000 per annum, based on experience
- Agile Working
- Life Assurance
- Employer matched pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- 24 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme
- And much more!
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the Northwest and beyond. Our directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors.To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference for this role AK18718
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com