Salary: Circa £40,000 - £65,000 plus car or car allowance & benefits DOE
Location: North West
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18485
THIS VACANCY IS HOMEBASED – CAN BE ANYWHERE IN THE UK
I am currently working with a successful, national consultancy who, due to an increase in workload, are looking to recruit two Fire Safety Consultants.
The role is home based and you will form part of a wider UK fire consultancy team.
You will work across a broad range of both public and private sectors, including health, education, housing, retail and leisure.
Working closely with clients, you will create and implement bespoke solutions, which will add value as well as improve performance.
The role will include:
- Developing fire strategies – both new and retrospective.
- Providing fire safety advice around compartmentation and fire risk management.
- External Wall Construction Surveys
- Bachelors degree in a fire related subject
- Good understanding of fire engineering principals
- Membership of a professional body
This is a relatively new team, so you are joining the organisation at an exciting time. There is huge opportunity to develop your career and progress.
For more information, please contact Caroline Kingsley in confidence M: 07768381831 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org