Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18638
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Facilities Manager with Helpdesk experience, to be based in Warrington, who will have overall management responsibility for my client’s Maintenance team, including regular reporting to the Property Director.
This is a new & unique facilities management position, and my client is looking to appoint the best in the industry. This is a fast-paced business, where no two days are the same. As such, you will be a team player who is happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in, if the need arises.
My client runs the entire operation based on quality and meeting tight deadlines. Therefore, the right Facilities Manager will be committed, hardworking, and organised. In return, you will work with some of the best in their field, as well as with a respected, well-known global brand.
You will be:
- Directly responsible for the work and development of the firm’s central and site-based Hard Facilities team, including external contractors
- Producing and implementing an annual Development Plan for the maintenance and facilities departments, to address the need to maintain and improve the working environment of staff, occupiers, visitors, and other users
- Preparing, monitoring, and controlling the annual budget for FM across the group
- Developing environmental management and services plans
- Ensuring quality and service standards are set, delivered, monitored, and reviewed within line with business requirements
- Agreeing a range of key performance indicators (for maintenance response times, resource utilisation, project implementation, and cost reduction) for the service, reporting monthly on performance against these targets
- Ensuring optimum use of IT, in line with the business’ IT Strategy, and in close liaison with the IT Services Manager. This will ensure optimum use of building management systems and computer-based facilities management systems (such as CAFM) to maximise service delivery within the resources available
- Making sure that own and your team’s skills and professional knowledge is continually developed in line with business requirements
- Contributing generally to the Management Company, supporting its vision, values, aims, and objectives, ensuring that consistent best practice is adopted
- Carrying out additional duties as may be agreed with Operations Director
The successful Helpdesk Facilities Manager will ideally:
- Possess a relevant industry qualification or membership of a professional body, e.g. MBIFM or MRICS
- Have experience of working within the retail, industrial or leisure sector
- Be a stickler for detail
- Often be required to travel extensively throughout the UK, therefore, a driving licence is essential
The right candidate will desirably have/be:
- Experience of setting up and working with an FM helpdesk
- Significant management experience within a fast-paced environment
- Educated to degree level in a discipline relating to property, facilities or the built environment
If you have what it takes for this challenging, yet rewarding facilities management role, get in touch with me today.
Please contact Caroline Kingsley on 07768381831 to discuss this position in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Please see our website, www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk, for more jobs.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org