Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contact Name: Charlene Howie
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Purpose of job
The purporse of this role is to provide a health & safety support function to an array of clients both public and private sector across different industries including, retail, commercial and industrial.
You will act as support giving a bespoke service from an advisory capacity to appointed competent person on site.
You will cover a geographical area and ideally will feel comfortable adding new clients to your portfolio and managing accounts. You will not be responsible for winning new business and have a skilled sales team in place to set up and engage with new accounts.
The area you will cover will be Liverpool and Merseyside.
This is a home-based, flexible role with an excellent benefits package and will give you exposure to an array of working environments.
Duties and responsibilities
- Liaising with clients to book regular scheduled meetings
- Ad hoc and contingency meetings with clients in the event of emergency or health & safety contravention
- Reporting all findings
- Reporting to regional health and safety manager
- Liaising with administrators
- Ensure all paperwork in completed for each client
- Offering advice to clients
- Tailoring solutions to suit client need
- Referring to colleagues or line managers for additional safety advice
- Committed to providing a reliable and personal service to customers
- Able to work to deadlines
- Health & safety experience
- Experience of site visits
- Grad IOSH working towards chartership
- Confident at finding advice
Working Monday to Friday, based at home, with site visits – typically you will spend two days working from home and three days with site visits booked, depending upon your schedule