Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + package
Contact Name: James Adamson
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Senior / Associate-level Project Manager from a consultancy background to lead and manage a successful project management team for a leading construction and property consultancy in the North West.
Our client is seeking to recruit a high quality professional looking for significant opportunities for rapid career advancement. Our Client is interested in candidates who can demonstrate a progressive career history.
Our client is engaged as Project Managers on some significant projects including; High-rise Residential (RPS) schemes, a £100m+ Commercial-mix use new-build project and a campus redevelopment project for a major University.
- Managing internal and external teams including appointing sub consultants
- Employers Agent
- Managing multiple Client accounts
- Managing internal cost expenditure
- Preparation of monthly PM reports
- Preparation of Risk Registers
- Developing new opportunities
- Commercial project delivery experience in one or more of the following, Private Residential, Office, Retail, Industrial
- Experienced in a Client management role – Able to manage the account in terms of projects that are ‘live’, plus seeking new opportunities
- Good networking skills
- Able to prepare proposals for new opportunities
- Able to take the lead role on a large complex project and set strategies to deliver the project goals from brief, through procurement and construction to project handover stage
- Experienced and confident at leading internal and external teams, plus Stakeholder Management
- Commercially aware, in terms of understanding the key components of Cost and Change Management processes
- Able to prepare project reports, chair and prepare meeting meetings, agree meeting structures
- Experienced at programming the various stages of a project, along with monitoring and reporting
- Professional Qualified – Construction/Engineering/Quantity Surveying Degree and at least one of the following: MRICS, MCIOB or MAPM
There are strong career opportunities in the Company. The culture is one of promotion according to talent and impact, not time-served in the business. Ambition is expected and rewarded.
The company invests heavily in its people, recognising that its staff members are its most valuable asset. Individual training plans and accelerated schemes foster an environment of continual personal development.