Salary: C£35-45K DOE
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18767
My client is a respected surveying practice based in Manchester city centre. This is a new role for the business, which offers an exciting opportunity in terms of a blank canvas. This is a national role which will involve travelling, on occasion, mainly to the head office in London, however, flexible and remote working forms part of this role.
The role will require a dedicated professional to take the lead and drive the marketing, business development and research functions for the company. You will be part of the senior leadership group and will be expected to contribute dynamically and to lead on all marketing, business development and research matters.
Reporting to the Managing Director , you will be responsible for the following…..
- Develop and deliver a programme of events and related initiative that deliver business development and profile building opportunities for the firm.
- Support the firms BD strategy through the development and implementation of event related campaigns and initiatives.
- Manage all elements “hands on” – mailing list, documents, invites, handouts, presentations)
- Produce statistics and reviews, feedback and guidance
- Research – Clients, Sectors, Live Trends, Future Trends & Opportunities
- Client Targeting
- Services (Product) Development
- Developing Marketing Strategies
- Including choice of medium
- Sector, service & / or client specific strategies
- Assisting with & creation of presentations & pitches
- Advertising & profile promotion
- Assisting with & creation of publications & articles
- Assisting with entertaining & events
- Assisting with sponsorships
We are looking for an individual who;
- Is an experienced Marketing professional, with a background in construction and real estate
- Has a successful track record ideally gained within a property consultancy or Architects practice
- Can take on a Leadership role
- Demonstrates determination
- Is Forward thinking
- Is highly Creative
- Is a Problem solver
- Is Cognitively flexible
- Is a Team player
In order to apply, please forward a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call 07768381831 to find out more.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org