Salary: to £90,000 plus benefits
Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 07879 413 765
A Head/Director of Commercial Property Management is required, having overall responsibility for the Management Team and its’ Portfolio, working alongside junior & senior colleagues with a client portfolio stretching across the UK.
A full job description is available upon request whilst in summary, the key purpose of the role includes, but is not limited to:
- Strategically lead the development of the Property Management Function.
- Responsible for profitability, quality, risk and compliance.
- Business development and successful, commercially profitable, implementation.
- Develop the processes and systems to maximise operational efficiency.
- Lead and develop the Team.
- Personal ownership of a portfolio of clients and associated property management duties.
- This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join and lead this specialist and successful team.
- You should be commercially focused, have an excellent track record of delivery and be happy working both independently and as part of the team.
Desired or preferred knowledge, skills and experience for this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Previous experience at an appropriate level within Commercial Property Management;
- Leadership and Risk Management skills;
- Creative skills and an ability to lead from the front;
- Excellent experience of communication and client interfacing skills;
- Excellent presentation & negotiation skills as a leading ambassador for the company;
- Good IT skills;
- MRICS/FRICS qualified
- A well-rounded individual.
- A proven track record of generating new business
- A good understanding of relevant & current property, financial and legal matters
- High attention to detail
- £65,000 to £90,000 DOE
- Generous car allowance
- Staff Profit Share / Bonus
- Life Assurance
- Generous holidays
- Private medical cover
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please contact or email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley in confidence on 07879 413 765 for further information quoting ref: AK18435.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org