Salary: Up To £60k + Benefits
Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
Our client is one of the largest commercial property companies in the North of England that provides high quality commercial premises to companies across a range of different business sectors.
The business has grown and diversified into new sectors and they have a 1.5 million sq ft development pipeline and a property portfolio of approximately £1 billion in value. To support this growth, they are strengthening several teams across the business and have a new and challenging role.
The Position & Team
Recruiting with a long-term focus, our client ensures that through their recruitment process the candidates not only have the right skills and experience, but they also possess the right attitude and personality fit.
Our client is looking to appoint a Group Asset Manager to join their Asset Management Team across the property portfolio and their focus is not only towards candidate skills and experience but above all, they seek out the right attitude and personality fit for their teams.
The Group Asset Manager coordinates asset management activity across the group to ensure standardisation across all regions with consistency and best practice via a matrix approach.
The role will be one of all round property asset management strategy and delivery with key responsibilities being:
- Coordination of projects working with various teams on budget setting and asset plans along with quarterly reporting to board
- Work alongside multiple teams working on a data project to ensure that the information and system supports the shaping of asset management decisions enabling the team to make good, balanced decisions
- Help align services and encourage collaboration across regions.
- Work alongside professional services on revising the approach to valuations and the finance department to assist with the appropriate monitoring of risks/reporting of performance
- Overseeing of rent reviews best practice and training, lease renewal strategy and improved and consistent reporting across the Group
- Coordinating the delivery of agreed targets set out in the annual asset management plans in line with the financial calendar
- Implementation of training for asset management team on all areas of required development for best practice
- Presentation of opportunities and making of management recommendations to the Director of Asset Management, including supporting information and justification to assist in decision making
- Provide Mentoring & Support to the Asset Management Tea
- Ability to challenge individuals, teams, decisions, etc across the portfolio with a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Relevant real estate asset and portfolio management experience in office, industrial and retail
- Ability to work with a variety of third-party service providers such as property managers, leasing agents, appraisers, and lenders
- Strong project management and team skills
- Good understanding of real estate investment structures and financing arrangements
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to train, supervise and develop junior team members.
- Ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadline with a commercial and solution-based approach
- Articulate, effective written and verbal communication skills both within the organization and with external parties
- RICS Member/ Fellow with a proven experience in a similar role
Competitive, up to £60,000 based on experience
|Hours|| 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday
|Benefits||· Immediate Life Assurance cover at 4 times salary
· Employer matched pension contributions of up to 8%
· All Employee Share Ownership Plan after qualifying period
· Eligible for Private Healthcare
· 2 days paid leave per year to participate in voluntary work
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference for this role.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property, Legal, Engineering & Business Support Sectors and our consultants are highly experienced in their specialist sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, call us now for a confidential chat on 0161 393 9889 or email email@example.com
Please visit our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for more career opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org