Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Contact Name: Ian Doyle
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
VACANCY REF: ID18349
Our client is an award winning, long established and well respected multi-disciplined property consultancy that provides professional expert advice across a whole spectrum of commercial property services and asset classes.
The company acts for a diverse range of clients and the agency team provides a full regional agency service to their strong long-standing client base from high net worth individuals to leading property companies, local and national developers.
The client is actively sourcing a new addition to join its busy and successful agency team as a Graduate Surveyor or Newly Qualified MRICS Surveyor. You will be joining an established team with a plethora of local knowledge and expertise to assist you day to day in the role.
The candidate will ideally have experience within an agency background with exposure to the office, industrial and / or retail sectors preferable. You will be tasked with all aspects of agency work to apply to an expansive varying portfolio consisting of office, retail and leisure properties across the North West and North Wales regions.
Duties and responsibilities
The duties comprise, but are not limited to:
- To deal with the full range of commercial acquisitions, disposals and lettings for clients
- To provide general advice on marketability, high level viability and local market view.
- To assess the viability of commercial developments for clients
- To research and produce detailed agency reports
- To respond to all enquiries
- To build positive long-lasting relations with clients to help preserve the reputation of the company
Required skills and experience
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join and become an integral part of an ambitious and successful regional company. Therefore, the successful individual must meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience within the sector
- Background in commercial property agency
- Ability to work on their own initiative and work unsupervised.
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- IT literate
- RICS qualified preferred but not essential
- APC Support provided if required
- Competitive package
- £25,000 – £30,000 basic salary
- Full benefits to be confirmed
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the regional market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Ian Doyle at Kingsley Professional Recruitment on 0161 393 9889 for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org