Salary: Negotiable DOE
Contact Name: Clare Norman
Are you a graduate planner that is perhaps not being given the opportunity to shine and hit your potential? Are you just one of a number of graduates in the company? Do you want to be more?
Our client is a successful and established planning consultancy who believes in building high trust relationships and providing exemplary service. Due to the growth of the business, they are now looking for an experienced graduate planner to join them in their Cheshire office. Taking a position in the planning team, this role will suit a Planner who has begun their pathway, either with Consultancy or Local Authority experience.
The purpose of the role is to be a part of the planning team providing clients with the best opportunity for success by undertaking a variety of technical functions. There will be support provided for you to complete your pathway and become a Chartered Planner.
The main responsibilities are:
- Supporting the preparation and submission of planning applications.
- Drafting planning statements.
- Producing images for planning statements.
- Monitoring comments on planning submissions, advising the senior team when action may be required.
- Developing and maintaining company knowledge in appeals, LPA decisions, judicial decisions, and legislative updates.
- Acting as the main point of contact for liaison with third party consultants.
- Planning and attending site visits, and ensuring reports are received in a timely manner.
- Preparing CAD plans/drawings for planning applications.
- Monitoring appeals within the Local Authority Areas.
- Contributing to the company’s exemplary customer service to create a leading planning consultancy.
We are looking for someone with strong communication skills, both written and verbal along with a good eye for detail. You should have experience within a planning office or private practice and be currently working towards becoming Chartered.
This family focused company operates a flat structure where everyone in the company contributes to making changes, influencing decisions, and supporting taking the business forward. So, if you want to be an integral part of the company in which you work, please get in touch today. To apply for this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Clifton Gray is a specialist property recruitment company. We specialise in placing property professionals within architecture, residential property, and commercial property, from entry level through to senior appointments.
If you are currently working within the property sector, and you would like to hear more about how Clifton Gray can guide you through your next career move, please get in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org