Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 + benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
My client is a multi-disciplinary surveying consultancy and has a strong and well established Planning Department both nationally and in their Chester office.
As a consequence of further growth, my client is looking for an experienced Graduate Planner or Newly Qualified Town Planner to assist in providing high quality advice and service to private sector clients within the Leisure & Tourism industry.
You will be joining a well-established and industry leading Leisure and Trading Planning Department with a proven track record of planning success.
- Undertaking research and analysis;
- Interpretation and application of national and local planning guidance;
- Preparation of planning applications; including drafting of supporting statements;
- Preparation for Planning, Design and Access statements;
- Undertaking and assisting with pre-application negotiations;
- Preparing of Promap plans and drawings;
- Liaising and negotiating with Planning Offices and third parties;
- Liaising and negotiations with key consultants of matters of landscaping, ecology, flood risk and transport;
- Liaising with established clients and providing client support;
- Communication with clients and colleagues;
- Taking responsibility for projects from inception through to completion;
- Support and integration with the Leisure Planning Department; and
- Attending external events including trade shows and conferences.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills;
- Excellent communication skills including orally and written;
- Presentable with good presentation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Team Player;
- Strives to deliver an exceptional level of service to clients at all times;
- RICS/MRTPI qualified (advantageous either newly qualified or working towards);
- Knowledge of the Town and Country Planning system (essential); with
- Experience of managing and assisting with projects (preferable).
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
To apply for this position then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 for further information.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property, Legal and Engineering Sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your career next move, call us for a confidential chat, look on our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk or email email@example.com