Salary: £18,000 – £25,000 + benefits DOE
Contact Name: Clare Norman
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading, established and reputable property consultancy in their Manchester office. Our client is a commercial property consultancy that encompasses several specialist departments and acts for a variety of clients providing advice on a range of property matters including Agency, Lease Advisory, Valuation, Investment, Building Consultancy, Business Rates, serving the North West arena.
In order to strengthen their Manchester team, our client is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and commercially aware Landlord & Tenant Surveyor to assist and work alongside the well-established and highly successful team, holding a relevant property related qualification (Real Estate Management/Commercial Property Management degree), with commercial property work experience, or be 1-2 years post MRICS qualified, to carry out rent review/lease renewal case load for both retained management clients and private client work.
- Rent Review and Lease Renewal Strategy
- Lease Interpretation
- Collation and Analysis of Evidence
- Rental Valuations
- Arbitration, Independent Expert and Dispute Resolution referrals
- Advice on Court procedures
- Lease Restructuring and Renegotiation
- Dilapidations and Diminution in Value Advice
- Carry out property inspections/viewings, prepare client reports
- Identify and interpret market transactional rental evidence
Key attributes and qualifications
- Real Estate Management/Commercial Property Management Graduate with commercial property work experience or MRICS qualified (1-2 years PQE)
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Good organisational skills to manage and prioritise a busy caseload.
- Proven IT skills, including high-level Microsoft Word and Excel competencies.
- Well organised, efficient, using initiative and working to tight deadlines.
- Good written/communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn with and develop the team.
- Competitive Salary (£18,000 – £25,000 basic) depending on experience
- Car Allowance
- Company Benefits
- Excellent potential of career progression with a market leader
Please contact Clare Norman on 0161 393 9889 to discuss this position in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. Its property, legal, architecture, and engineering divisions have a diverse client base, and we enjoy what we do and we want others to relish working with us. We believe that our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants that they can work with and trust. We collaborate with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, contact us today.
Please see our website, www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk, for more jobs.
Also, please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org