Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 P.A. Plus Car Allowance & Benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley MRICS
Telephone: 07879 413 765
VACANCY REF: AK18692
Kingsley is acting for an established and well-respected client – a national property consultancy with a team of highly experienced surveyors based across the North West and London, covering all the key property sector disciplines. The company offers expert property advice for occupiers and owners of retail, leisure and commercial property, throughout the UK.
The Property & Asset Management department is focused on maintaining and maximising value and protecting and enhancing the clients’ interests having a proactive approach to management, in order to improve an investment and create an institutionally acceptable and saleable asset.
The Management Department benefits from close contact with colleagues in the Agency, Investment and Lease Advisory departments as well as the backing of a dedicated accounts team to ensure effective credit control.
The role shall sit within the Commercial Property Management team and shall include a range of duties & responsibilities such as:
- Day-to-day Commercial Property/Portfolio Management
- Commercial Agency
- Lease Consultancy – rent reviews, lease renewals etc
- Property related Degree, Masters or similar
- MRICS preferable, but not essential
- Some similar previous work experience preferred
- Demonstrate excellent customer relationships.
- Works proactively in a highly organised manner, with the ability to manage time, prioritise heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure.
- You must be numerate and literate with excellent communication skills and able to clearly present and deliver clear and concise ideas to all levels within the organisation.
- Good understanding of financial information with the ability to analyse financial data
- Self-motivated and the ability to carry out responsibilities with supervision outside delegated authority levels.
- Communication skills with people of different professions and levels of seniority
- Ability to work in a team as well as using own initiative
- Working knowledge of Word & Excel
- Full Driving Licence
Salary and Benefits include:
- Salary from £28,000 to £35,000 per annum (D.O.E.)
- Car Allowance
- Other benefits that you would expect from a market leader
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent Property Graduate or Newly RICS Qualified Surveyor to join a highly successful and dedicated niche practice, offering a wide range of workload whilst also providing excellent career development opportunities.
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference AK18692 for this role.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the North West and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org