Salary: £20,000-25,000 DOE
Contact Name: Clare Norman
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading, established and reputable international property consultancy in the North West.
Our client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic General Practice Graduate Surveyor to join their Manchester city centre office. With an excellent regional client base, industry contacts and a highly qualified and professional team, the client is a successful and prestigious firm of Chartered Surveyors.
The client provides advice on a range of property matters including agency services, asset and property management, business rates, landlord and tenant, and valuation services.
This is an ideal opportunity for a new or experienced graduate to gain exceptional experience within general practice surveying, leading to MRICS qualification, to which you will receive full assistance. You will work across various departments, assisting but not limited to:
- Agency surveyors
- The valuation team
- Property management
- Business rates
- A Graduate from a property-related (Real Estate Management/Commercial Property) degree or equivalent qualification
- Effective and professional technical and communication skills
- A self starter who can hit the ground running
- Ability to work in a team – a team player
- Driven, confident, with excellent self-management skills
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Some background knowledge/experience of commercial property market
- Ability to deal with the public, clients and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner
- Strong sense of customer/client service
- Attention to detail
- A dynamic individual looking for an excellent career opportunity within a successful company
- Full UK driving licence
- Competitive Salary of c.£25,000
- Excellent potential of career progression with a North West market leader
- Full support towards your APC / RICS qualification shall be provide
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
To apply for this position, then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Clare Norman on 0151 242 1630, for further information.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Legal, Engineering & Property Sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your career next move, call us for a confidential chat or email us firstname.lastname@example.org