Salary: £20,000 plus commission OTE £27,000 - £30,000
Contact Name: Stephanie Jones
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
Kingsley is currently recruiting for a prestigious, global property company, with a reputation for excellence within their industry. They place a huge emphasis on looking after their staff, to ensure that they attract and keep the best talent within the industry. Offering a modern working environment with an excellent salary and benefits package, this company also offers their staff fantastic career progression opportunities and exceptional training.
About the role
Our client has an opportunity for a highly professional, front of house lettings and property manager to be based on site at a luxury apartment complex, in a highly sought-after location in Manchester. As first point of contact for the tenants, you will possess exceptional customer service skills, the ability to build strong client relationships and a ‘common sense’ approach to solving tenant problems.
You will be responsible for the entire lettings process, ensuing the occupancy targets are met, and all tenants experience a seamless move in and after service one they have moved into their new home. You will work on a shift basis, including 2 weekends per month, and shifts can be between 7am and 7pm (8 hour daily shifts, 5 days per week), so you must be flexible and able to work during these times.
Salary includes a generous basic of £20,000 plus commission with a realistic OTE of £27,000 – £30,000 (plus other rewards and incentives and a genuine opportunity for career development)
- Marketing vacant properties online, responding to lettings enquiries, arranging and attending viewings
- Working to targets to ensure that the building is always fully let
- Ensuring that tenants are always given a 5-star service
- Carrying out property inspections, prior and post move in
- Dealing with maintenance queries, allocating jobs to on site caretakers, or passing on more serious issues to the property management teams
- Inspecting indoor and outdoor communal areas ensuring that they are always immaculate
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety policies
- Producing marketing literature for events and launches
- Managing rental arrears and chasing any late payments
- Dealing with and resolving any complaints, in a professional manner
- Working to daily KPI’s, (based around customer service delivery, occupancy levels and response times to property maintenance problems)
- Managing social media platforms for tenants, arranging on site events such as ‘wine tasting’ and ‘pizza nights’
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience within the lettings/property management sector OR the events and hospitality sector
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience of working to targets and KPI’s
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to develop strong internal and client relationships
- Ability to work under pressure
- You must have a smart, professional appearance
- Flexible, able to work on a shift pattern including early starts, evenings and week ends
- Common sense, with ability to ‘think on your feet’
If you think you have what it takes to be considered for this exciting opportunity, apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com