Salary: £300 - £350 p/d or FTC
Contact Name: James Adamson
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager / Employee Agent to work on a £90m post-contract new-build residential scheme in Manchester.
The candidates experience should be in the provision of Employers Agents duties on large Residential developments. A proven track record in the delivery of Employers Agents services and successful completion of projects is to be demonstrated. Candidates from a Contractor background would be favourable as the main purpose of the role is to manage and police the Main Contractor
The Project Manager/Employee Agent Role
- Issuing instructions.
- Co-ordinating the review of information prepared by the contractor.
- Considering items submitted by the contractor for ‘approval’, as required by the employers’ requirements.
- Managing change control procedures.
- Reviewing the progress of the works and preparing reports for the client.
- Validating or certifying payments.
- Monitoring commissioning and inspections.
- Arranging handover.
- Certifying practical completion.
- Bringing defects to the attention of the contractor
- Issuing the certificate of making good defects.
This is a long-term contract 9 – 12 months and we are considering both Freelance and fixed term contract assignments
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com