Salary: C£60-65k + car or car allowance & benefits
Location: North West
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF CK18485
I am currently working with a successful, national consultancy who, due to an increase in workload, are looking to recruit a Chartered Fire Safety Consultant.
The role is home-based and you will form part of a wider UK fire consultancy team.
You will work across a broad range of both public and private sectors, including health, education, housing, retail and leisure.
Working closely with clients, you will create and implement bespoke solutions, which will add value as well as improve performance.
You will be responsible for:
- Growing the existing client portfolio
- Act as Project Manager on large scale schemes
- Designing fire strategies
- Undertaking survey work and producing reports for clients
- Sign off other team members work
- Have experience working across a range of sectors, including high rise housing, as well as universities, health and public sector.
- Candidates must also be familiar with EWS1 forms
Required Professional Accreditation:
- IFE Risk Assessor Register
- Fire related degree
- Masters degree
- Chartered Fire Engineer CEng
This is a relatively new team, so you are joining the organisation at an exciting time. There is huge opportunity to develop your career and progress.
For more information, please contact Caroline Kingsley in confidence M: 07768381831 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com