Salary: £30 - £40k + car or car allowance & benefits
Location: Home Based
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18628
We have an urgent requirement for five Fire Risk Assessors to join an elite team of Fire Safety Experts.
As the successful FRA, your role will be home based, with national travel, you will manage your own diary and travel to sites, as required.
Working as part of a large national team of Fire Risk Assessors and Building Surveyors, my client is looking to appoint a further 5 members to the team, due to a substantial increase in workload, which is set continue for the foreseeable future. I am looking to speak with experienced fire risk assessors to join their expanding team based anywhere in the UK.
As the Successful Candidate you will;
Have a minimum of three years’ experience in undertaking fire risk assessments and or compartmentalisation assessments across a broad range of sectors and will hold one of the following qualifications:
- NEBOSH or IOSH
- IFE Fire risk assessor – Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- To undertake assessments of existing high-rise buildings for a wide range of building types, including schools, residential blocks, hospitals & universities.
- Initial and ongoing liaison with clients and other fire safety specialists
- Ongoing liaison with project managers/co-ordinators and surveyors on technical matters
- Ensure that standards are being maintained and procedures adhered to
- Complete site inspections to determine compliance with current legislation, particularly high-rise frames and cladding
- Provide technical advice on claims, as well as undertaking site inspections and assessments on more complex claims to assess causes and identify remedial works
- To provide advice to the wider team of professionals marketing and underwriting departments on technical areas, so that team members are fully informed when dealing with potential clients
- Strong and up to date working knowledge of building regulations and associated legislation
- Ability to undertake site inspections to assess compliance with the approved design, the technical manual, and codes of practice
- Able to create solid working relationships with other construction professionals
- The ability to meet deadlines and manage own workload within agreed parameters
- Strong technical ability
- Full UK driving licence
Please contact Caroline Kingsley 07768 381 831, or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com