Salary: Up to £40,000 plus car allowance & benefits
Location: Manchester/North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 07879 413 765
Our client is an established and well-respected property consultancy, covering all the key property sector disciplines, offering expert property advice for occupiers and owners of Industrial, Office, Retail and Leisure Property, throughout the UK.
Are you working in the Property or Facilities Management industry, looking for a new challenge?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager (FM) to work as part of their busy, highly successful and expanding property/asset management team.
The Facilities Manager will be part of a busy FM team, responsible for the management of premises support services and associated contracts across a diverse client property portfolio. This will include all contract management and financial administration to ensure the services achieve KPI and SLA criteria as well as ensuring the services meet the requirements of UK Legislation, British Standard and recognised industry Best Practices, whilst maintaining value for money and appropriate levels of quality.
- To assist with the development of overall property initiative and strategy and ensure that department, business and client KPI’s and SLA’s are achieved.
- Ensure premises legislative compliance (Health & Safety Management, Environmental Management and Statutory Obligations)
- Procurement, Administration and Management of Facilities Service Contracts
- Financial administration of FM service contracts
- Auditing of FM service contracts
- Auditing of Internal services to ensure compliance with QA procedures
- Property Inspection and reporting
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Supervision and support of FM administration and helpdesk function
- Ensure relevant departmental records are maintained in line with KPI’s and department standards including Databases
- Budget planning and assistance with preparation of service charge budgets, internal reports and client reports.
- Reporting directly to clients on performance of services both in report and meeting format
The candidate shall possess
- Experience of FM in commercial property working to current best practice
- Excellent IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience of Service Charge matters
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Methodical approach with attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
- Strong service ethic
- Confident and diplomatic
- Numerate with understanding of Accountancy/Invoicing and financial reporting
- Proactive and receptive to change
- Technically competent although not necessarily technically qualified
- Excellent IT skills, (MS Office Suite)
- a professional approach and personable manner
- Clean driving licence
- A salary between £35,000 to £40,000 (DOE)
- Car allowance (DOE)
- Other excellent benefits
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
To apply for this position then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com