Contact Name: Tamara Pillay
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Interior Designer, Interior Architect or Architect who wishes to take the next step in their career, leading interior focused projects and small teams in our studio in Manchester. The candidate should demonstrate excellent past experience designing, detailing, and delivering projects across the education, residential and commercial sectors with a clear flare for design.
Our interior designers, architects, digital artists and urban designers, work together on projects from the onset. We work holistically on a single integrated scheme to deliver bespoke solutions for each client. The interior designers bring fresh perspective to a building and are able to both compliment and challenge the architecture.
Candidates must have a passion and enthusiasm for design, contemporary culture and art, appreciation and understanding of materials and detail as well as technical know-how. They should be confident at presentation, engaging with the wider design team and end users and have strong team leadership skills.
Successful candidates will have:
- 5+ years proven experience on commercial, education and residential projects
- BA Hons or MA interior architecture qualifications (or equivalent)
- Experience working within RIBA works stages 1-6
- Strength in early stage concept design, overseeing and delivering detailed drawings and specifications
- Experience working collaboratively with architects and external consultants essential
- Strong client facing/presentation skills
- Excellent graphic design, conceptual and visualising skills, freehand or computer aided
- Proficiency in Revit, Vectorworks and Creative Suite
- Good space planning and spatial analysis skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of materials and products
- Self-motivated, organised and pro-active
- Good local contacts around the Manchester area
To apply, please visit the careers section of our website: https://www.hawkinsbrown.com/about-us/careers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com