Salary: Up to £35K + benefits
Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Our client is a leading national retailer with over 200 stores throughout the UK. We are instructed to source for an Estates Surveyor to join their Head Office in the North West. The purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running of the Property Estate which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Manage Service Charge spend
- Liaise with Managing Agents, Tenants and Landlords with regards to budgets, expenditures and extraordinary works
- Analyse budgets from year to year and challenge increases or services not required
- Authorise payment of Service Charges
- Manage and control all sub-tenants
- Manage and control any Landlords works to the Estate
- Manage Car Parking arrangements
- Manage cleaning spend
- Monitor cleaner’s absences on a daily basis
- Report on loss of delivery to both contractor and internal customers
- Liaise with stores and contractors with respect to any issues with cleaning
- Continually improve on procedures to make for a smoother running contract
- Analyse audits and report to internal customers on the scoring each month
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
- MRICS qualified or an experienced Estates Manager/surveyor.
- Will/May have previously worked in a similar position either as part of a consultancy or in-house.
- Necessary skills in appropriate property management software
- Will have a strong teamwork culture with the ability to take a significant degree of personal responsibility for ensuring that the company needs are met.
- To use strong organisational skills to manage and prioritise a busy and developing caseload.
- Well organised & efficient, using initiative and working to tight deadlines.
- Good written/communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent service.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn with and develop within the team.
- Full driving licence.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: £35,000 depending upon experience
- Car/Car allowance
- 25 days’ holiday per annum, plus 8 days bank holidays.
- Opportunity for career promotion/progression within the team and company
To apply for this position with one of the market leading retailers, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0151 242 1630 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org