Salary: Up to £30,000 + bonus
Contact Name: Liz Ellis
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
About the Company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Branch Manager to join a highly reputable, well-established estate agency who is looking to recruit into the Liverpool city centre branch.
They are keen to hear from motivated, forward thinking individuals who are passionate about a career in the property industry. Offering an excellent basic salary, they are also offering a competitive bonus structure as well as regular training and support.
Proud of their industry reputation, they are looking for the successful candidate to share their values and beliefs in that excellent customer service is the key to a successful business. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and will be managing a large team of experienced property professionals.
Your duties will include:
- Managing a team of negotiators and administrators
- Recruiting and retaining staff
- Providing training to both new and existing staff
- Working towards strict KPIs ensuring staff are on target
- Motivating team members, providing support and regular training
- Liaising with vendors, landlords and purchasers, resolving any issues
- Liaising with the MD with regards to business plan
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in branch management
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with the team members
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to work towards targets
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong IT skills
- Flexible in your approach
- NFoPP qualification would be desirable
Please contact Liz Ellis in confidence, to discuss the opportunity in more detail on 0151 242 1630 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.