Salary: £25,000 - £30,000k basic plus company car and £40,000k OTE
Contact Name: Rachael Gray
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Estate Agency Branch Manager, who will be joining a market-leading agent within its prestigious offices in Chester’s city centre.
My client is keen to hear from successful and sales-driven candidates who come from a productive estate-agency background, and are passionate about their career. Offering an exceptional basic salary, this organisation is also providing an excellent bonus structure, together with regular industry training and support.
Working closely with the sales director, the successful branch manager’s daily duties will include:
- Managing a team of sales negotiators and administrators
- Valuations (covering a large geographical patch, including Chester, Ellesmere Port, North Wales, etc.)
- Setting branch targets and ensuring they are met
- Recruiting and retaining staff
- Developing new business for the branch
- Managing branch budget and P&L
- Providing training to both new and existing staff
- Working towards strict KPIs, ensuring staff are on target
- Motivating team members, providing support, and regular training
- Liaising with vendors and purchasers, while resolving any issues
Any Chester-based branch manager will require:
- Recent experience as an estate agency branch manager (or a senior negotiator looking for that next step)
- Exceptional sales and customer-service skills
- Experienced within a target-driven agency
- Valuations experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with the team members
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to work towards targets
- Professional and well presented
This really is a unique opportunity to work within a prestigious estates agency, which is offering the ideal candidate an excellent basic salary of £25,000 to £30,000, plus uncapped bonus, car allowance, a phone, and generous pension.
If you would like to find out more or apply for this excellent career opportunity, get in touch right away. For other estate agency branch manager jobs in Chester, and across the North West, speak to Kingsley.
Please contact Rachael Gray on 0151 242 1630 to discuss this position in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. Its property, legal, architecture, and engineering divisions have a diverse client base, and we enjoy what we do and we want others to relish working with us. We believe that our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants that they can work with and trust. We collaborate with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, contact us today.
Please see our website, www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk, for more jobs.
Also, please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com