Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Location: North West
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18520
This is an excellent opportunity for a Chartered Energy Consultant to join a progressive, diverse building consultancy. This is a home-based role, you will be based anywhere in England. You will work with a broad range of clients, however, healthcare experience would be advantageous.
This successful Energy Consultant will:
- Undertake efficiency assessments, & compile Energy and Sustainability strategies
- Liaise with both internal and external consultants, as well as working closely with clients & key stakeholders to seek approval for strategies
- Attend tender interviews to assist in securing appointments on new schemes
- Have the ability to assess and interpret technical datasheets and architectural drawings
To be considered for this Senior Energy Consultant role, you should:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in sustainable planning, producing energy strategies on behalf of developers to support planning submissions
- Be of full member of the AEE and or CEM or other relevant professional body
Our client is pleased to offer their new Senior Energy Consultant a competitive starting salary, along with an excellent benefits package, and professional progression opportunities.
To discuss this position, please contact Caroline Kingsley on 07768381831, or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org