Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Contact Name: Jonathan Kirby
Telephone: 07860 273 465
We are seeking an experienced Employer’s Agent to join an established quantity surveying practice in Manchester.
My client are a reputable Quantity Surveying practice with a rich history delivering award winning projects across the North West. They are looking to add an experienced Employers Agent, from any background to their growing team. Ideally the candidate will have experience working on large residential and mixed use developments but other backgrounds will be considered.
The role will involve:
- Co-ordinating the tender and the novation of the consultants involved
- Collating Contract documents to be executed
- Putting change control and reporting procedures in place
- Manage change control procedures and instructing agreed changes as required
- Co-ordinate the review of design information provided by the contractor and attain Client’s approval.
- Review the progress of the work against the Contract programme
- Prepare reports for the Client summarising the current position of cost and programme
- Certify payments and consider, review and agree the outcome of any claims
- Monitor commissioning and inspections
- Certify Practical Completion
- Assist in the prevention or settlement of any disputes
- Notify the contractor of any defects
- Assist in agreeing and certifying the final account
- Conclude the rectification period and issue the notice of completion of making good.
The initial salary will be around £50k – £55k depending on experience.
Please get in touch today with our Architecture and Property Specialist Jonathan Kirby on 0151 230 1690 or 07860 273 465 for more details on opportunities available, or apply below with your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to JonathanKirby@buildingcareersuk.com