We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Education Architect to join our growing Altrincham-based team. Current projects within the team include various primary and secondary schools, a new build school for pupils with Autism and Aspergers, and a number of projects procured via the PSBP and Free Schools programme.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience, with a proven ability to design schools (primary and secondary) in accordance with the ESFA baseline design recommendations
- An exceptional designer of schools with an ability to develop a scheme from RIBA stage 1 onwards
- Must have the ability to develop and refine a Client brief
- Good knowledge of Building Bulletins and ESFA Schedule of Accommodations, FOS requirements
- Strong presentation skills, including an ability to use Revit, Photoshop, sketch up and Lumion/podium (Lumion/podium not essential but preferred) or similar ability to portray 3D work
- Be client facing and be confident to take part/lead design and client meetings and presentations
As a part of the Pozzoni team, you will have access to our fantastic benefits, including 1 PM finishes on a Friday, subsidised boot camp sessions, and one day per year to donate your time to a charity of your choice.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference EA001. Along with your CV, please include drawings and images of key previous work (maximum four A4 pages).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com