Salary: Circa £65,000 (DOE) plus car allowance & benefits
Location: Manchester / North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 07879 413 765
Our client is a well-established and highly regarded Property Consultancy that provides a fully comprehensive range of property advice to UK and International owners, occupiers, investors, lenders and developers.
Due to continued growth of high-quality instructions within a very busy, friendly and dynamic national team, a Director (or Associate) of Commercial Valuation is required to process valuation instructions and to take an active role in developing the Valuation business across the northern region.
This is a career enhancing opportunity for the successful individual to form part of an established and successful valuation team.
- To process Valuation instructions across the Northern regions incl. North West, Yorkshire, Yorkshire and North East regions.
- to possess ability to als0o undertake Residential & Mixed Use Valuation instructions.
- To operate with a degree of flexibility and independence within this area, whilst also enjoying the support of the rest of the team.
- To seek to take instructions forward as the direct client contact.
- To provide professional, high quality reports to the client.
- To develop new business through use of both new and existing contacts.
- To seek to develop a range of clients and personal contacts.
- To manage relationships with clients and others in the local property market.
- To continually strive to improve working practices and client service delivery for the team.
- To represent the organisation and the full range of property related services available to clients.
- Any other duties commensurate with this level of post.
Main Capabilities Required:
- MRICS qualified & Registered Valuer
- Proven experience in Commercial Property Valuation, ideally for loan security and balance sheet purposes.
- Track record and knowledge of undertaking Commercial Property Valuations and Valuation Appraisals, including the use of Argus Enterprise, Argus Developer and Capitalisation and KEl Sigma & Developer software.
- Strong command of written English and ability to write valuation reports with a high degree of accuracy
- Computer Literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Presents a professional image when dealing with clients and demonstrates self confidence
- Demonstrates ambition and commitment to self-development
- Highly organised, self-motivated, enthusiastic and personable
- Manages own time and exercises good commercial judgement to maximise fee earning potential
- Team Player
- A commercially aware all-rounder with good business acumen and business generation skills.
- A working knowledge of the surrounding areas and commercial and residential markets.
- Capable presenter, both of technical and business matters
- Shows highly developed persuasive skills (oral)
- Highly Competitive (DOE) + Benefits
- Car Allowance, dependent upon level
- Holiday – starting at 27 days allowance
- Usual pension/healthcare provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy
- Other benefits depending upon seniority
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com