Salary: Up to £150,000
Location: North West
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
VACANCY REF: CK18694
As a key player in the North West construction and property market, my client is seeking an exceptional, ambitious and talented individual. The firm has grown at an impressive rate over recent years. With offices across the UK, the company offer a full range of services to a wide range of clients, providing a unique blend of professional services.
The salary on offer is designed to attract the best in the field.
The role offers realistic and genuine progression. This is a rare opportunity, which affords realistic opportunity for equity shares, which could see your salary quadruple in the future.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Director level candidate to join a highly successful team of Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers, working predominantly within the North West.
We are looking for an inspiring leader, with a proven track record in generating new business opportunities and excellent client management skills.
Reporting to the Regional Director, you will be responsible for;
- The development of new business
- Management and growth of the project management team
- The development of existing clients
You will possess excellent experience in all aspects of providing construction consultancy services for high value projects, from inception through to completion.
You will be able to demonstrate;
- Exceptional project delivery across a range of sectors
- A strong network of contacts and clients
- Excellent communication, relationship management & interpersonal skills
- Commitment to providing a high-quality client service and to applying best practice
- Professional and positive approach, coupled with strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience of managing budgets
- Unrivalled presentation skills
- A desire to succeed
- A passion for the work that you undertake and an appetite to make a difference
- Membership of RICS or equivalent professional qualification
- A background in either Project Management or Quantity Surveying
- UK consultancy experience
In return, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, coupled with working within a team of highly respected professionals, with an enviable client base.
For a confidential chat about the role, please contact me on 0161 393 9889 or 07768 381 831.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org