Salary: £80,000 - £120,000 plus benefits
Location: North West
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18791
Kingsley are retained by our client to identify an experienced, Associate Director or Director level Quantity Surveyor to join a firm that have enjoyed extensive growth over recent years.
A new breed of consultancy is entering the Manchester & Leeds Market and are looking to shake things up. If you work for a consultancy, but are looking for a firm where things are done differently, this could be the position you have been looking for.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior level candidate to join a highly successful, multi-disciplined team, working across both the private and public sectors. With a number of high profile clients already secured, this provides a fantastic foundation from which to grow.
We are looking for an inspiring leader, with a proven track record in generating new business opportunities and excellent client management skills. My client is seeking suitable candidates for the position of Associate Director or Director to head up a new Cost Management team in the Manchester or Leeds office.
Candidates will need to have experience of working in the North West and/or Yorkshire market, be well connected and have experience across a range of sectors, including residential developers and housing associations, education, manufacturing, industrial & healthcare experience. This is a key position in our client’s growth plan with excellent prospects to grow the existing team with support from their UK wide offices.
Reporting to the Board Director, you will be responsible for;
- The development of new business
- Establishing a new team
- The delivery of projects to quality, time and cost
- Development of existing clients
You will possess excellent experience in all aspects of providing quantity surveying consultancy services for high value projects, from inception through to completion.
You will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Ability and track record of leading a team of QS’s;
- MRICS accredited and willing to participate and engage with candidates in the business to help them achieve MRICS status;
- Excellent client delivery attributes with solid experience in key build sectors;
- Ability to win work and with a track record of developing clients / sectors within a previous business;
- Hard working, driven and relishes the challenge to be the lead and grow our Manchester & Yorkshire offices;
- Solid background of JCT D&B projects and acting as EA;
- Minimum 15yrs experience with at least 5yrs experience at AD/D level
Membership of RICS or equivalent professional qualification
UK consultancy experience
In return, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, coupled with working within a team of highly respected professionals, with an enviable client base.
So, what’s next?
Please apply below or for further information, please contact Caroline Kingsley, all enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Click here to book a call https://calendly.com/caroline-200/15min
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you, please feel free to contact me. We are specialists in recruitment for the built environment and I am working on a number of confidential assignments across the UK.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com