Salary: £80,000 – 100,000 + substantial package
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
This is an exciting opportunity for a director-level candidate to join a highly successful team of project managers, working predominantly within the commercial arena.
We are looking for an inspiring leader, with a proven track record in generating new business opportunities and excellent client management skills.
Reporting to the Regional Director, you will be responsible for:
- The development of new business
- Management and growth of the PM team
- The delivery of projects to quality, time and cost
You will possess excellent experience in all aspects of providing project management consultancy services for high value projects, from inception through to completion.
You will be able to demonstrate the following in bucket loads:
- Exceptional project delivery within the commercial sector
- Excellent communication, relationship management & interpersonal skills
- Commitment to providing a high-quality client service and to applying best practice
- Professional and positive approach, coupled with strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience of managing budgets
- Unrivalled presentation skills
- A desire to succeed
- A passion for the work that you undertake and an appetite to make a difference
- Membership of RICS or equivalent professional qualification
- UK consultancy experience
In return, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, coupled with working within a team of highly respected professionals, with an enviable client base.
You will be responsible for some of the largest commercial developments in the North West.
If this role could be of interest to you, please contact me to discuss this in more detail, on 0161 393 9889 or 07768 381 831. Alternatively, please email me on email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org