Salary: £80-120k package DOE potentially more for exceptional candidates
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
JOB REF: CK18002
This is an exciting opportunity for a director-level candidate to join a highly successful team of project managers, working predominantly within the North West.
We are looking for an inspiring leader, with a proven track record in generating new business opportunities and excellent client management skills.
Reporting to the Regional Director, you will be responsible for;
- The development of new business
- Management and growth of the PM team
- The delivery of projects to quality, time and cost
You will possess excellent experience in all aspects of providing project management consultancy services for high value projects, from inception through to completion.
You will be able to demonstrate the following in bucket loads;
- Exceptional project delivery across a range of sectors
- Excellent communication, relationship management & interpersonal skills
- Commitment to providing a high-quality client service and to applying best practice
- Professional and positive approach, coupled with strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience of managing budgets
- Unrivalled presentation skills
- A desire to succeed
- A passion for the work that you undertake and an appetite to make a difference
- Membership of RICS or equivalent professional qualification
- UK consultancy experience
- In return, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, coupled with working within a team of highly respected professionals, with an enviable client base.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com