Salary: £80 - £115k + package DOE
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY NUMBER: CK18002
Kingsley are retained by our client to appoint an ambitious and talented Director of Project Management. individual.
You will have a successful track record gained within a North West Consultancy. The package on offer is designed to attract the best in their field. You will lead and grow an existing team, maximize client accounts and deliver new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will have a background in delivering projects across a range of sectors, such as education, health, commercial, residential and leisure.
The firm has grown at an impressive rate over recent years. With offices across the UK, the consultancy offer a full range of services to a wide range of clients, providing a unique blend of professional services.
The role offers realistic and genuine progression. This is a rare opportunity, which affords realistic opportunity for equity in the future.
We are looking for an inspiring leader, with a proven track record in generating new business opportunities and excellent client management skills.
You will be able to demonstrate;
- Exceptional project delivery across a range of build sectors, a background in infrastructure or power will not be considered
- A strong network of contacts and clients
- Excellent communication, relationship management & interpersonal skills
- Commitment to providing a high-quality client service and to applying best practice
- Professional and positive approach, coupled with strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience of managing budgets
- Unrivaled presentation skills
- A desire to succeed
- A passion for the work that you undertake and an appetite to make a difference
- Membership of RICS or equivalent professional qualification
- UK consultancy experience
- Experience across build sectors, NOT power or infrastructure
- Demonstrable network of contacts across the North West
In return, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, coupled with working within a team of highly respected professionals, with an enviable client base.
For a confidential chat about the role, please contact Caroline Kingsley on 07768 381 831, or email caroline@kingsleyrecruitment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org