Telephone: 0161 6298411
MANCHESTER (TRAFFORD CENTRE, TRAFFORD CITY)
FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION
REPORTING TO PR & CONTENT MANAGER
SALARY DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
Looking for an exciting new challenge in digital marketing and social media? Want to work for one of the UK’s most distinct and influential regeneration businesses?
Peel L&P is searching for an experienced creative Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive to join its dynamic marketing team. Do you have experience in devising and delivering varied social media and digital marketing projects within the consumer and or property sectors and have the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference, then you could be exactly what we’re looking for.
You will be planning, creating and delivering our campaigns via multiple digital channels to grow brand awareness, generate enquiries and maximise revenue generation. With an analytical approach, a creative eye, good attention to detail and excellent copywriting skills, you will help articulate the Peel L&P brand and that of its businesses through our digital and social channels, updating and creating engaging content tailored to different objectives.
This role will work with the PR and Digital teams to deliver communications and manage website content and digital projects for our varied businesses.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who regards themselves as a content and digital “all-rounder” with masses of enthusiasm and creative ideas, to join a growing communications team.
About Peel L&P Peel L&P – realising possibility
We are an ambitious regeneration business with generations of history, heritage and expertise in our DNA. First established in 1971, Peel L&P is now responsible for some of the most transformational development projects in the UK today.
Owning and managing 12 million sq ft of property and 20,000 acres of land and water, our holdings are concentrated in the north west of England but we also own and manage significant assets throughout the UK with a total portfolio value of £2.6bn.
As a part of the Peel Group; we are integral to a business that strives to make a positive impact on people’s lives.
Our legacy matters. We take great pride in the outcomes we achieve, the people we work with, the way we go about our business and the transformational projects we deliver.
Our specialist teams have a proven track record in delivering high-quality, legacy projects across land, property, water and airspace. This includes airports, hotels, waterways, media hubs, event spaces, leisure facilities, retail, workspaces, residential development, industrial & logistical space, public realm, historic gardens and the renewable energy sector.
Peel L&P is an agile and ambitious business with a legacy of success for a long-term, sustainable future.
We see possibility. We deliver transformation.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Update websites on various CMS platforms including: WordPress, Umbraco and Squarespace
- Managing social media accounts for both b2b and b2c audiences for a variety of businesses within Peel L&P
- Create and write social media content across a variety of channels as well as assisting with a paid social strategy, implementing paid social media campaigns for a number of businesses
- Have experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Build monthly email campaigns using HTML, schedule delivery and provide reporting analysis
- Content creation (including video, images and copy) to support both organic and paid
- Promote social media growth across channels for brands within Peel L&P
- Assist with SEO strategies and deliverables
- Monthly social media reporting using a variety of analytic tools
- Assisting with influencer outreach across specific business areas
- Assist the wider PR & Comms team with issues management on our social media channels
- Keeping up to date with the latest social media trends, platforms and evaluation methods
Knowledge and skills required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent industry-recognised qualification ideally with a
minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of email campaigns, build, deliver and reporting
- Proven experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter ads, Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Knowledge and experience of producing and executing a cohesive content calendar
- Excellent copywriting skills – across a variety of medias and audiences
- Strong creative and editorial skills, with a proven ability to create and adapt content and copy to fit a target audience
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter essential) and how they should be used for the relevant target
- Proven experience developing in HTML beneficial
- Experience in SEO and Pay-Per-Click advertising beneficial
- Experience with video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects or similar preferred) to create short videos for social media and in-house presentation purposes
- Photoshop experience is also preferred
- Previous experience working with influencers beneficial
- Experience using one of the big social media management platforms (e.g. Hootsuite)
- Flexible and reliable, with a positive and proactive attitude
- Social media savvy and aware of key trends
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- A full UK driving licence would be preferred as travel required
Be part of the family. As a Peel L&P employee you’ll have the opportunity to work with one of the most exciting and influential companies in the UK. A place where you truly develop a career. In a unique, forward-thinking and successful business that is driven to become the employer of choice in our sector. A place where you are empowered, where your path isn’t already defined, where you will be recognised and rewarded for the success you bring to the business. We will help you to develop throughout your career with training, mentoring and support that is bespoke to the skills you need to develop. We look after each other, we care –and we look after your health and wellbeing as a member of our family.
Working collectively towards a bright future on charitable, CSR and community projects you can make a difference not only to your own day to day –but to the futures of the communities we work with.
If you are a self-starter who is also looking to be an integral part of a team. If you are determined, positive, resilient, open-minded and a great communicator…we would love to talk to you about
realising the potential of your career as a member of the Peel L&P family.
- 25- Days Holiday, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- SMART LEAVE (ability to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday each calendar year)
- Peel Personal Pension Plan – Group Life Assurance AXA PPP – this scheme allows for a lump sum to be payable
- Group Income Protection Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Our healthcare cash plan provides reimbursement towards your everyday healthcare costs such as dental & optical, Annual Health Screenings
- We provide free annual health screenings for employees with a health physiologist on site
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Retailer discounts
- Free Car parking (site dependent)
- On site gym facilities (site dependent)
- Festive Bonus
Please submit your CV along with Covering Letter to email@example.com
Please note – if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of your application, please presume your application has been unsuccessful.
For further detail of this role and to apply, please contact Jess Holbrook 0161 6298411.
WE LOVE TO WORK DIRECT WITH OUR CANDIDATES SO NO AGENCIES REQUIRED PLEASE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org