Salary: Up to £35,000
Contact Name: Jonathan Kirby
Telephone: 07860 273 465
Building Careers UK are working in partnership with Cartrefi Conwy to recruit a Development Surveyor / Building Surveyor to join their flourishing Development Team.
Cartrefi Conwy have a number of on-going developments at present including a program to build 250 new homes by 2020. They require a Development Surveyor / Building Surveyor to join their team to enable them to continue on track to reach their target. The role will be based from their office in Abergele working within their growing Development Team.
The role will be a permanent role with exceptional career prospects. Their development team is growing and is looking to increase their output in the foreseeable future.
The ideal candidate will have experience of New Build Housing in a Development or Building Surveying function. Some key aspects of the role are as follows:
- Assist in the development/acquisition of 200 properties over the next 2 years
- Lead on and deliver the acquisitions programme (approx. 50 pa) including bringing Empty Homes back in to use.
- Assist in the preparation of development and acquisition financial appraisals – circa 30 per annum
- Completion of development feasibility, investment approval and progress reports – circa 20 per annum
- Organise consultation events in collaboration with internal departments and external stakeholders – circa 4 per annum
If you’re looking to join an organisation with the safety and security of a local authority, but prefer the action and excitement of a private practise this may be the ideal role for you. This organisation act as though they are a private practise, they are extremely hard working & all support each other as a team.
The salary will be up to £35,000 depending on previous experience. The role includes a car allowance & extremely competitive pension scheme. Benefits also include:
- Up to 29 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexi-time system
- Sick Pay
- Healthcare Package
- Free Parking
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a progressive RSL who will give you opportunities to advance your career, look no further than Cartrefi Conwy. The organisation have been voted in the Times top 100 Not-for-profit organisations to work for 3 years running.
Please get in touch today with our Property and Surveying Specialist Jonathan Kirby on 0151 230 1690 or 07860 273 465 for more details on opportunities available, or apply below with your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to JonathanKirby@buildingcareersuk.com