Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contact Name: Adam Daly
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
Our client is offering the opportunity to play a key part in the growth of an already an established property service, which deliver services to key public and private sector clients across the North. This client takes a proactive approach to the delivery of their client’s regeneration objectives and key strategic projects, along with management of their core operational and commercial estate
This role will have a key focus on delivering valuation, viability and regeneration work for an existing client base and developing the pipeline for future work. The role will provide you with an excellent opportunity to contribute to an established, leading consultancy across the northern region linking with the company’s other property businesses operating nationally. You will be tasked with leading multi-disciplinary project teams and providing strategic property advice on high level Regeneration projects.
In addition, the role will involve assisting in the production and delivery of bids/tenders for non-core work and undertaking negotiations with public and private sector owners and developers. You will be responsible for providing a professional property service in relation to the management, valuation, acquisition, disposal and management of property and property related interests.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Professional qualifications – a degree in a property or related discipline, and a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- A proven track record with excellent sales skills, confidence in client facing situations, able to influence and convince, and the ability to build client relationships
- Experience of operating in a public sector environment.
- Experience of delivering strategic land disposals and high-profile regeneration projects.
- Knowledge of the CPO process.
- Experience of the key issues and processes relating to property management and valuation
- Detailed knowledge of Landlord and Tenant Issues and Case Law.
- Experience of using a wide range of valuations methods and purposes and interpreting deeds, leases etc.
If you are interested in the role and would like to know more, please contact me on the details below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com