Salary: Attractive salary & benefits package
Maple Grove Developments is one of the leading North West based property developers. Following a number of successful projects and a growing pipeline of opportunities we are looking to recruit a Development Surveyor to join the Maple Grove team. Reporting to the Director you will help identify and manage commercial property development schemes across the North from inception to completion.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Driving forward and managing from the early planning stages through to completion existing development projects
- Carrying out site acquisition due diligence and development appraisals
- Appointing and managing the professional team for the development
- Marketing and promoting the development to secure occupiers and external funding if required.
- Building working relationships with Maple Grove’s development partners
- Assisting in securing new opportunities for the Development Team
- Confident communicator, with an ability to present to company boards and stakeholders
- A self-starter, with strong commercial awareness
- Collaborative approach to work, grounded in a partnership ethos
- Solution focused with ability to independently deliver projects
- Ability to work flexibly, in the Preston office, on site and at home
- Related degree and/or postgraduate qualification; and
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) membership (preferred)
Property development experience in the commercial sector
- A track record of securing planning approvals and negotiating land contracts and development agreements
- Development management skills with experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams
Maple Grove is part of the Eric Wright Group, a well-established and widely recognised property and construction company, offering a wide range of services from construction and civil engineering, to housebuilding and property development. Uniquely the Group is owned by the Eric Wright Charitable Trust and is a commercially focused business with a social purpose.
Maple Grove is now seeking support to help progress a number of projects it is partnering with Local Authorities including
- Lancashire Central. 100 acres mixed use site, south of Preston
- Pioneer Place, Burnley. Town centre leisure led regeneration project
- Animate, Preston. Major city centre project with two key leisure anchors
- Hattersley District Centre. A new pre let retail centre to serve the growing population
- Blackburn Town Centre. Strategic development site secured with public partner
For more information and to discuss the role in general please contact either:
Mobile: 07919 334344
Mobile: 07717 636565
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package including contributory pension scheme, company car/allowance, healthcare arrangements, on site gym and nursery.
If you wish to apply, please submit your CV with covering letter stating why you are interested in the position to Anne Hulley, Human Resources Advisor- email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 22 February 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org