Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus package
Contact Name: James Adamson
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
We have a unique job opportunity for a Development Project Manager to join a successful, independent Construction Cost & Project Management Consultancy based in Manchester.
The Consultancy has recently established a Development division supporting Housing Associations, Local Authorities and other Public Sector organisations with development opportunities within the Housing and Regeneration industry.
This is a pivotal role within their Projects Team and requires the candidate to operate throughout the property journey, from site acquisition and initial design through to construction and completion. Their Development Project Managers is required to ensure the projects happen on-time, on-budget and most importantly in-line with their standards. As Development Project Manager you will understand what it takes to provide accurate development appraisals, create masterplans, build design teams, secure planning, oversee construction activity and reach financial agreements.
Development Project Manager Responsibilities
- Management of development projects from bid through the planning process, construction, and stabilisation.
- Appraising new site introductions.
- Co-ordination and management of the professional team alongside Employers Agent.
- Management of key stakeholders, planners, neighbours, local community and third-party agencies.
- Provide regular updates to the investors and senior management team.
- Managing and updating project appraisals.
- Working to specific timescales and financial targets.
- Manage the project budget and cash flow alongside the finance team.
- Oversee and manage the construction process from procurement through to completion
- Liaise with the wider team as the projects requires, such as Investment, Finance, Asset Management and Design, Strategy
- 5+ years of relevant project management / development-related experience.
- RICS / property-related qualification welcome, but not required.
- Experience of Housing or Regeneration development desirable.
- They are looking for someone that is very proactive, task focused, organized, and has excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, provides creative insights and/or solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and build relationships.
- Passionate property professional.
- Flexible to changing priorities.
- Eager to make a difference and full belief in Company mission.
- Must be able to work under pressure to tight timescales, juggle multiple projects and have exceptional organisational skills.
- Must have strong stakeholder management skills.
- Analytical thinker with attention to detail.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits package commensurate with experience and above all the opportunity to work for one of the most enviable construction consultancies in the UK.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org